Beech Hill Farm offers a unique birthday experience for your child and his or her guests. These birthday parties, usually hosted by parents who have tired of taking children to fast-food restaurants or glitzy arcades, are fun and filled with wholesome family activities.
Our parties are held at the farm, and with our large covered barn we can ensure that you keep your date – rain or shine!
Birthday parties at Beech Hill Farm may include:
- Make your own ice cream sundae or banana split at our sundae bar with all your favorite fixings. We have over 76 flavors of New England made ice cream!
- Enjoy our large sand pile
- Visit our three corn mazes (in season)
- Picnic areas
- Hike our mile-long Rhododendron Nature Trail
- Visit the farm animals in the barnyard
Prices per person depend upon the type of activities you choose.
Moms and Dads tell us this is the easiest, stress-free party a parent could ask for – and one that guarantees fun for the kids, with plenty of fresh air and exercise!
For more information or to reserve a time for your group, please contact Beech Hill Farm at 223-0828 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org, or by completing the form in the right sidebar.